Basics Cyber Security Course For Individuals
20 Hours of Industrial Training’s Course Content
Each module contains subtopics in it, expand to see. The Time duration for this course is 2 weeks.
We at Truephers create this Cyber Security course for everyone out there, who uses a mobile phone or computer, Laptop in their day to day life, Being an IT professional, who wants to be secure online while at work or home, For a student who is passionate to learn about Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, a housewife, a grocery shop owner or any other person out there on this planet Earth, who has adapted to digital life. This course brings you the learning of, how hackers entered into someone’s personal computer, social media accounts, how you could get attacked, social engineering techniques that can hack someone even he has an updated device having everything patched. You will learn how a hacker harms some one’s identity and theft secret data. All the knowledge we will provide here to make your digital life easy and stress-free because the one who knows how to hack a system only knows how to protect a system from being hacked. Truephers also provides advanced courses in Cyber Security and Penetration Testing like Truephers Certified Cyber Security Analyst, Truephers Certified Penetration Tester and many more.is
Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
- Basic terminologies
- Types of Hackers
- Cyber Security trends
- Recent Cyberattacks and hacks
Basics of Networking
- Introduction to IP address
- Classes of IP address
- Public/ Private IP addresses
- Networking Ports
- Ping, Netstat, Tracert
Virtual Lab Setup
- What is Virtualization?
- Installing Virtual Box and VMWare virtual machines
- Configuring Virtual Box
- Networking in Virtual Box
- Installing Kali Linux
- Installing Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 in virtual box
Viruses, Spywares, Keyloggers
- What is a keylogger?
- Install and use a Keylogger
- What are Virus and Worms?
- What is a Trojan or a RAT?
- Install and using a RAT.
- What are Spywares?
- What is Ransomware?
- Wifi data sniffing/ capturing
- Sniffing/capturing passwords in a network
- Sniffing/ capturing images and other data in a network
- Session Hijacking
- What is Phishing?
- Creating a phishing page manually
- Creating phishing page with tools
- Detecting a phishing page or phishing Email
- Phishing Quiz
- ATM Hacking and Techniques
- Card cloning
- Online Frauds
- Understanding Android OS
- Rooting Android
- Installing the Xposed Framework
- Installing Hacking tools
- Creating malicious APK with msfvenom
- APK binding and signing.
- Hacking Android with Metasploit
- Hacking Android with other tools
- WEP Security cracking and mitigations
- WPA/WPA2 Security cracking and mitigations
- Whitelist/ Blacklist MAC address bypassing.
- revealing hidden WiFi networks
Windows Password Hacking
- Windows Hashing techniques
- Capturing Windows password hashes.
- Cracking Windows password hashes
- Securing Windows password from cracking.
Google Hacking Database
- What are Google Dorks?
- Using Google dorks to find open cameras
- Using Google dorks to find sensitive files over the internet
- Find and explore sensitive files of a particular website
Digital Data Recovery
- How data stored over hard disks
- Disk formating
- Recover deleted data
- Erase data/ Permanent data deletion
- Making pendrive bootable
- Microsoft RDP
- Windows file sharing
- Write protect pendrives
- Password protect browsers
Why Truephers’ Training
Our Students’ Reviews
Frequently asked Questions
This course is for everyone, who poses some gadgets that connects them to the digital world. This course does not require anyone to have any pre requires.
This course teaches you how to be secure while online. How to protect yourself online by ransomware, malware, online frauds, phishing, and other attacks. After completing this course you would be able to protect your online profiles, online bank transactions, online identity and learn to detect public WiFi data stealers, home WiFi protection, basics viruses, and trojans attacks, identify phishing attacks, and protecting your devices and systems.
Post COVID-19 would be a Cyber Security era. Everyone during COVID-19 is making their business to run online, this must require them to make their businesses and clients make and feel safe online. There is a huge scope in Cyber Security as we can see that online hacking, online frauds, and online security awareness demands a lot of manpower. The more and new cyber risks are evolving daily, a lot of new attack vectors and malware or ransomware attacks are increasing daily. The more business went online, the more manpower it will require to comply with cyberattacks also 80% of cyber attacks happened on small and medium-sized businesses.
Your complete journey with us would be like this. Simply register online with us by filling the online Google form and submitting the required documents at info [AT] truephers.com email id and submit the INR 1000/- as a registration amount through our online payment page. We will contact you by email or telephonically to announce the batch starting date and timings. The classes can be online or offline at the student’s choice. The classes will be led by certified ethical hackers only. The classes can be from Monday to Friday of up to 2 hours or from Saturday & Sunday of up to 5 hours each day. You will be provided with a highly detailed and specially crafted book for your full course to make you more comfortable during learning. There would be an online quiz after completing each module. After the completion of the course, you will be rewarded with the Truephers certificate. The learning cybersecurity would be great fun for you as the teaching is for us.