Truephers Certified Online cybersecurity analyst 21 days course
Truephers Certified Cyber Security Analyst Online
This 21 days online Cyber Security/ Ethical Hacking course is being started for the students who want to learn the Cyber Security but are not available to attend offline sessions due to travel problems and COVID-19 Corona Virus. This course is specially designed for the students to kick-start their career in Cybersecurity. The online course is limited to only a few students, so the registration on first come first serve based will be held.
The course content is same as our Level 1 course Truephers Certified Cyber Security Analyst 1.0 offline course.
Course Content TCSP 1.0 Online
Each module contains subtopics in it, expand to see. The Time duration for this course is (40 hours) 3 weeks.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Internet Protocol
- IP Addresses
- IP Address Spoofing (Changing IP Address)
- Tor Browser, Web proxies, Manual proxies, VPN
- Ports (Logical ports)
- 3-way TCP handshake
- SMTP, POP3, IMPS
- HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TLS
- MAC Address (Hardware Address)
- MAC Address Spoofing
- Hubs and Switches
- Introduction to Virtual Machines.
- Installation of Virtual Box, VMWare, KVM’s
- Configuration of Virtual Machines in details
- Networking in Virtual Machines
- Importing/ Exporting Virtual Machines
- Cloning Virtual Machines
- Introduction to UNIX/ LINUX
- Downloading and Installing Linux
- File Structure
- Basics Commands
- Installing and Updating packages
- Active and Passive Information Gathering
- OS Fingerprinting
- Port Scanning
- Banner Grabbing.
- Netcat/ Zenmap
- Domain Name WHOIS lookup
- Wayback Machine
- Google Hacking Database
- Windows Password Cracking
- Rainbow tables
- Disk Encryption
- Image Steganography
- Text Steganography
- Symmetric Encryption
- Asymmetric encryption
- Introduction to Kali Linux
- Installing Kali Linux
- Configuring Services in Kali Linux
- Installing and Configuring Kali Pen-testing Tools
- Introduction to Data Forensics
- Data recovering
- Permanent Data deletion
- Events and Logs views
- USB and Browser Forensics
- Using Google Dorks
- Finding files, pages for particular Website
- Finding Open Cameras
- Finding Routers
- Exploit-db GHDB
- SHODAN (Search Engine for IOT)
- Virus creation
- Trojan creation
- Poison ivy, Cybergate RAT
- Wired Sniffing and Wireless Sniffing
- ARP Poisoning
- Cain and Able
- SSL-strip (https sniffing)
- Wireless USB adapters
- Monitor mode and Promiscuous mode
- WEP Encryption
- WEP Password Cracking
- WPA/ WPA2 Password Cracking
- WPS Cracking
- Basics of The WEB
- Understanding Web Protocols
- Configuring Vulnerable Web Application for Learning and Testing
- Burp Suite
- Cross Site Scripting XSS
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- SQL Injection
- Finding Insecure & Sensitive files (password, backup files)
- Broken Authentication
- Insecure File Uploads
- Insecure Session Management
- And Mitigations of all of the above
- Making Bootable Pen-drive
- Windows File sharing
- FTP servers
- WAMP server
- Remote desktop protocol
- Dos Attacks
- DDos attacks
- Slow loris
- Ping of death
- 2 hours a day, 7 days a week for 3 weeks classes
- Student will practice at home.
- Doubt clearance sessions.
- Fully equipped practice machines can be download.
- 70% practicals
- Internet access for offline batch
- Weekly tests and Quizzes
- Online fee payment available
- Max 1:7 Teacher Students ratio
- Includes Offline/Online Training + Exam + Certification
- Online session delivered through Skype, or other online platforms.
- We provide assistance for international certifications as well after full course.
Process of Online Registration
- Fill out the form at given link. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBl4zzBMQWICItB7TwFId50Cstt90JodblikpMizy7PEXE8A/viewform
- Submit the self attested valid government ID proof and address proof at [email protected]
- This is a 21 days online course. Please submit fees according to that only. (INR
6000/- INR 4500/-)
- After the registration recieved with registration amount INR 1000, you will get course start date and time within 2 days.
- Remaining INR 3500/- has to paid on first day of online class.
- Invoice of registeration and remaining fee will be sent to registered email id on same day after recieving.
- A laptop or desktop with a good configuration.
- Good Internet connection with 1 Mb/s speed for an uninterrupted online session.
- The student should have the basic technical knowledge and should know how to operate on the windows operating system comfortably.
- A valid Government ID proof and address proof to be submitted online – info [at] truephers [dot] com.
Learn from Experts
Our Trainers are Offensive Security Certified Professionals. Having a vast experience in Penetration Testing and Teaching as well.
Be A Truephers Certified
Learn from Industry Leader and get Certified with Truephers.
Meet Our Training Lead
Harjeet Singh Baidwan
Training head & CEO
Harjeet Singh Baidwan is a name among top Cyber Security enthuasists.